What is a session like?
After a session, the body continues to respond for several days afterward unless interrupted by injury or strong external stimulation.
What happens after a session?
After a session, the body continues to respond for five to ten days unless interrupted by injury or strong external stimulation.
The following self-care advice is given to help support the healing process during the week after the treatment:
- On the day of the session, sitting less than 30 minutes at a time helps the body form a healthier, more balanced pattern.
- The first 24 hours after the a session should be restful.
- Drinking extra water allows your body to expel built up toxins.
- Taking daily walks relieves stress and aids your structural re-balancing.
- Avoiding strong external stimulation such as other bodywork allows your body to continue using the energy generated by the Bowenwork.