Overview of the Bowenwork Academy Curriculum
The Bowenwork® curriculum is designed to provide students with ample time to practice and develop an understanding of the power of the moves.
In 14 days of Bowenwork training with instructors from the Bowen Therapy Academy of Australia (BTAA), you will learn this comprehensive health system that enables you to aid a person’s recovery from a large range of internal and musculoskeletal conditions, along with procedures that balance, address, and promote healing throughout specific areas of the body.
The Bowenwork procedures taught in Modules 1-7 are necessary in order to become certified as a Professional Bowenwork Practitioner. Each module is 16-classroom-hours long. The content of each module is standard in every country where BTAA-approved instructors teach. This means you can travel and study with any combination of BTAA-approved instructors and still be assured that you will have learned the same procedures as all of your classmates, regardless of their previous instructors.
Other information about the modules:
- Students take modules in sequence, as each one builds on the previous modules.
- Each module is taught in two consecutive days.
- When only one module is taken at a time, at least one month must elapse between it and the next.
- When two modules are taken back to back, two months must elapse before taking the next two modules.
- 10 case studies and 50 logbook hours are due on the first day of Module 7.
Pricing & Content
|MODULE 1||$470 ($395 tuition + $75 annual registration fee)||